Living Room Carpet Removal
In the before photo you can see this client's living room that has carpet on the floor. In the after photo you can see that SERVPRO of Southeast El Paso/Butterfield had to remove the carpet after water damage.
After your home suffers a water loss, whether from a storm or broken pipe, here is what not to do:
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.