Maintaining Your Southeast El Paso Businesses' Commercial Carpets
Although most commercial carpets are made for durability, dirt and debris will still build up over time in them because of all the foot-traffic. Maintaining regular cleaning will be beneficial to your carpet because once a carpet gets too soiled, it may never be restored to its original appearance.
Preventative maintenance actions include:
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Even when you follow preventive maintenance actions, carpets will still have dirt trapped below the surface that you cannot see with the eye, especially in dark carpets. Carpets act as a filter trapping gasses, hair, dirt, and dust. Did you know that 79% of soil in carpets is dry soil? To reduce that percentage, you should get your company's carpet professionally cleaned once a year. Protect your company's investment by having it cleaned by SERVPRO of Southeast El Paso !
Because each carpet is different, we offer a number of options to keep your carpet and upholstery brand new. Our cleaning methods include:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
For a cleaning from SERVPRO® of Southeast El Paso that is backed by state-of-the-art equipment and technicians trained to the highest standards, call us today to schedule an appointment.